Whether a domestic company or a multinational, an organization seeking to expand overseas faces significant complexity and exposure to risk. Experienced legal guidance can minimize that risk and provide strategies that protect the long-term interests of the company.
Attorney M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC of New York City represents firms in acquisition and disposition transactions internationally. Our firm has the experience to create a road map to complete acquisitions and dispositions as efficiently and effectively as possible. We tailor or representation to the needs and growth objectives of the firm.
International Acquisition and Disposition Transactions For Company Growth And Expansion
Once a project has been found to provide value to the organization, we assist in creating strategies for completing the transaction. This includes taking a calculated approach to currency exposure and tax exposure issues, protecting the long-term interests of the company.
Our firm provides peace of mind throughout the transaction process, overseeing each step, contract and negotiations. This includes:
- Negotiation of the purchase contract
- Negotiation of loan terms and agreements
- Facilitating the financing process
- Guidance in structuring transactions that maximize tax benefits
- Minimizing currency exposure
- Working with members of joint ventures to align expectations
- Closing the transaction and completing all final duties
For more information, please contact attorney M. Bradford Randolph, Esq. of New York City today.