The formation of a business is often the culmination of years of hard work, ingenuity, opportunity and capital. During this exciting time, formal formation and organization steps are often overlooked. This oversight can be a huge mistake.
The manner in which you form your company will dictate the taxes you pay, the level of government oversight, how day-to-day business decisions are made and your level of personal risk.
Located in New York, NY, the law office of M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, helps entrepreneurs make intelligent decisions during the start-up process, structure their companies and complete a formation process that protects individuals from personal liability, provides beneficial tax treatment and positions their corporations for future growth.
Today's Decision Dictates Tomorrow's Opportunity
Corporations turn to our law office when they need someone who understands the interplay of marketing, finance, legal and sales departments.
Attorney Brad Randolph has been working in the legal, financial, accounting and tax industries for more than 20 years. In addition to being a lawyer, Mr. Randolph is also a CPA and holds an MBA. Prior to starting his own practice, Mr. Randolph worked for one of the Big Law firms and one of the Big Four accounting firms, and served as VP of Taxes, treasurer and general counsel for numerous large and midsized corporations.
Drawing upon this experience, Mr. Randolph helps entrepreneurs make intelligent decisions when structuring their businesses that help minimize potential liability, reduce personal risk and take advantage of future opportunities for growth.
Help During the Business Organization Process
At the law office of M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, we help entrepreneurs make smart decisions during the formation process that position their companies for future growth and success. Attorney Brad Randolph advises and counsels clients at every stage of the formation process, including:
- Selecting the corporate entity
- Developing methods to limit personal liability
- Drafting articles of incorporation, bylaws and operating agreements
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts, including partnership and shareholder agreements, employment contracts and vendor contracts
- Facilitating the purchase of real estate, machinery and other business equipment
- Facilitating the purchase and sale of business interests
- Helping raise capital through private offerings and private placements
- Ongoing tax advice
- Registering your corporation with the state
- Regulatory compliance
- Guiding a company's international expansion
Contact the law office of M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, at 212-759-0097 to schedule a consultation. We are located in the heart of New York in Rockefeller Center.