Experienced Manhattan Taxation Lawyer
A mishandled tax issue can cost you time, money and, in some cases, expose you to criminal liability. At M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, we offer clients over 25 years of experience handling complex tax law matters. We will handle your legal issues with the utmost care and precision.
Contact a New York City tax law attorney online or by telephone at 866-557-2205.
Over 25 Years of Tax Law Solutions
At M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, we work to achieve efficient and effective legal solutions for our clients. We work as a team, fully utilizing the talents of an experienced lawyer and qualified staff, to offer our clients value and efficiency. We represent clients from New York, throughout the nation and abroad in a wide range of tax law issues, including:
- Tax planning
- Tax return preparation, including consolidated corporate income tax returns for businesses operating both in the U.S. and abroad.
- Estate and gift tax returns
- Sales tax audits
- Tax litigation, tax audits and appeals
- Dealing with the IRS and state tax authorities
- International tax
- Taxation of foreign investments
- IRS criminal investigations
- Reporting of foreign bank account information, including FBAR reporting and voluntary disclosure.
- Tax fraud and accounting fraud
Attorney Brad Randolph is a CPA and PCAOB registered auditor, in addition to being an experienced taxation attorney. He has also served as treasurer and in-house counsel to a number of large corporations. This gives our clients access to a deep well of legal, business and accounting resources in a single firm.
If you are facing a critical tax law problem, we are here to help you explore your legal options. Contact us today online or by telephone at 866-557-2205 to speak with a highly qualified New York taxation lawyer.
Foreign language translation services are available. We are located in 45 Rockefeller Plaza – FL 20, 630 Fifth Avenue, New York.