A Successful Outlook For International Acquisitions And Dispositions
Whether a domestic company or a multinational, an organization seeking to expand overseas faces significant complexity and exposure to risk. Experienced legal guidance can minimize that risk and provide strategies that protect the long-term interests of the company.
Attorney of New York City represents firms in acquisition and disposition transactions internationally. M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, has the business law experience to create a road map to complete acquisitions and dispositions as efficiently and effectively as possible.
International Acquisition And Disposition Transactions Encourage Company Growth And Expansion
Once a project has been found to provide value to the organization, we assist in creating strategies for completing the transaction. This includes taking a calculated approach to currency exposure and tax exposure issues, protecting the long-term interests of the company.
Our firm provides peace of mind throughout the transaction process, overseeing each step, contract and negotiations. This includes:
- Negotiation of the purchase contract
- Negotiation of loan terms and agreements
- Facilitating the financing process
- Guidance in structuring transactions that maximize tax benefits
- Minimizing currency exposure
- Working with members of joint ventures to align expectations
- Closing the transaction and completing all final duties
We tailor our representation to the needs and growth objectives of the firm.