Effective Counsel To Resolve Your Business Litigation Issues
Disputes and litigation have the potential to seriously disrupt the operation of your business. At M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, in Manhattan, we have more than 25 years of experience handling legal matters for entrepreneurs and small businesses, including both internal and external disputes. Based in New York City, New York, our law firm provides business litigation services to clients in the New York metropolitan area.
Our Business Litigation Services
Our comprehensive business litigation practice includes representation in the following areas:
- Commercial litigation — Including breach of contract, shareholder disputes and employee disputes
- Contract disputes — For employment contracts, loan agreements, real estate contracts, financing, licensing and other business matters
- Small-business litigation — Including fraud and intellectual property
- Business owner disputes — For violation of contract terms, fraud or misrepresentation
- Whistleblower claims
- Forensic accounting
- Internal investigations — For internal and external matters
The First Step To Litigation
The primary challenge in most business litigation matters is determining what has happened, or is happening, and gathering evidence to prove it. To get your case started on the right foot, no matter which side of the dispute you are on, it is important to seek out skilled legal representation.
In addition to being an experienced business litigation attorney, Brad Randolph is also a licensed CPA and holds an MBA, with experience in securities matters and domestic and international asset acquisitions. This varied and extensive background in tax, business, finance and securities provides Mr. Randolph with the ability to identify and evaluate complex evidence in the preparation of legal briefs, acting as either plaintiff or defense counsel. His experience enables him to pinpoint fraudulent accounting or multi-organizational fraud networks and work vigorously to achieve favorable outcomes. When necessary, this can involve coordinating with lawyers in other states and countries.
Do You Need To Resolve A Business Dispute?
Foreign language translation services are offered upon request.