At M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, we offer clients over 25 years of experience handling complex tax law matters. We provide legal representation on both civil and criminal tax matters.
Contact a New York City tax law attorney by calling 212-235-1456.
Providing Tax Law Solutions
At M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, we work to achieve efficient and effective legal solutions for our clients. We work as a team, fully utilizing the talents of Attorney Randolph, an experienced New York lawyer, together with other qualified attorneys, selected by Attorney Randolph, in other states and countries, as needed to offer our clients value and efficiency.
We represent clients in New York, throughout the nation and abroad in a wide range of tax law matters, including:
- Tax litigation in federal courts, on both civil and criminal matters
- International tax matters, including the impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA)
- Representation in tax audits, including IRS appeals
- Investing in Opportunity Zones
- Tax return preparation and tax planning for individuals
- Tax return preparation and tax planning for businesses operating in the U.S. and abroad
- Reporting of foreign bank account information, including FBAR reporting
- Domestic and offshore voluntary disclosure
- Representation in IRS criminal investigations
- Tax whistleblower matters
- Estate and gift tax returns and other estate law and inheritance matters
- Taxation of cryptocurrency transactions
Our tax experience also lends itself to success in related issues of:
Our Work Background Helps Us To Take On Complex Tax Law Issues
Attorney Brad Randolph is a certified public accountant (CPA) in addition to being an experienced taxation attorney. He has also served as treasurer and in-house counsel to a number of midsize and large corporations. This gives our clients access to a deep well of legal, business and accounting resources in a single firm.
Speak With A Lawyer Today: Call Us
If you are facing a critical tax law problem, we are here to help you explore your legal options. Contact us today online or by telephone at 212-235-1456 to speak with a highly qualified New York taxation lawyer.