Skilled And Experienced Tax Law Services
Successful businesses must be proactive when it comes to tax law preparation and planning. Taking the proper steps in advance can reduce the odds of litigation and other complications, along with reducing tax liabilities, mitigating financial risk and creating the right atmosphere for long-term growth.
At my New York Manhattan law firm, M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, I have been providing a wide variety of tax-related legal services for more than 25 years. My experience helps me to understand the complexities of tax law, focusing on my clients’ long-term success. If necessary, I can also provide a seasoned and aggressive defense.
I am both an attorney and a certified public accountant.
A Track Record On A Variety Of Tax Law Matters
When you work with me, you know that you are going to get a lawyer who is experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable in this complex area of the law. I have a broad tax practice, including the following matters:
- United States and international tax matters.
- Tax compliance: Tax return preparation, Federal and State
- Tax planning: both in the U.S. and abroad
- Federal and State audit representation
- International tax issues, including foreign tax credits and transfer pricing
- Tax advice for individuals and businesses
- Litigation, both Federal and State, on a variety of tax matters
- State and local tax issues
Call Now For Experienced Tax Representation
If you are looking for an experienced tax attorney who is proactive about finding solutions to your tax issues, call my firm, M. Bradford Randolph, Esq., PLLC, at 347-315-1648, or use my online form today to get started.